ISOFAR organizes and supports several scientific conferences, symposia, workshops and other events every year throughout the world. These events are organized with global partners, such as IFOAM Organic International, or local partners.
ISOFAR General Assembly and the Organic World Congress Science Track
The ISOFAR General Assembly will take place at the 2021 Organic World Congress in Rennes, France. The General Assembly provides a venue for general reports from the Board of Directors, election of new Board members, and outlooks for future activities.
ISOFAR is also co-organizing the Organic Wold Congress Science Track. The Organic World Congress is held by IFOAM every three years, and is attended by thousands of organic farmers, producers, researchers, advocates and policy experts from around the world. The Science Track highlights the latest, groundbreaking research in the field of organic and allows for both information transfer and new collaboration building.
In light of recent developments around COVID-19, the Organic World Congress has been postponed to September 8-10, 2021.
Interested in past ISOFAR events? Check out more details below:
- 2019: 1st EU-NACOA scientific conference in Marrakesh, Morocco
- 2019: Workshop on "LandLessFood" in Marrakesh, Morocco
- 2018: 4th African Organic Conference in Sally, Senegal
- 2018: GRAB-IT workshop on "Organic farming and agro-ecology as a response to global challenges" on Capri, Italy
- 2017: 5th ISOFAR Science Track at the Organic World Congress in Dehli, India
- 2017: OrgaTrop conference in Yojakarta, Indonesia
- 2016: International symposium on "Research and innovation for Organic agriculture" in Tehran and Isfahan, Iran
- 2015: 3rd African Organic Conference in Lagos, Nigeria
- 2015: 1st ISOFAR Expo in Goesan, South Korea
- 2014: 4th ISOFAR scientific track at the Organic World Congress in Istanbul, Turkey
- 2012: 2nd International Organic Animal Husbandry Conference in Hamburg, Germany
- 2012: 2nd African Organic Conference in Lusaka, Zambia
- 2011: 3rd ISOFAR scientific track at the Organic World Congress in Seoul, South Korea
- 2010: ISOFAR / MOAN Organic Symposium Sousse, Tunesia
- 2009: 1st African Organic Conference in Kampala, Uganda
- 2008: 2nd ISOFAR science track at the Organic World Congress in Modena, Italy
- 2005: 1st ISOFAR scientific track at the Organic World Congress in Adelaide, Australia