Letter from ISOFAR President
Every three years, at the General Assembly, we elect the new World Board of ISOFAR. The world board has 6 to 12 members (statutes can be downloaded here)
The next election will take place on the 8th of November 2017 in Delhi.
I would like to motivate you to submit your application.
A) Following criteria have to be fullfilled:
- You have an accademic degree.
- You are working in a scientific institution.
- You are member of ISOFAR and have paid at least the last two years (2016 and 2017) your membership fee (that you can do just before the election starts on site).
- You have experience in research in Organic Farming.
B) You non-formal submission should promote your application in advance and should include:
- Full address (business address)
- Your CV:
- Your motivation:
- Your qualification:
Prof. Dr. Gerold Rahmann
President of ISOFAR