The International Society of Organic Agriculture Research (ISOFAR) promotes and supports research in all areas of Organic Agriculture by facilitating global co-operation in research, methodological development, education and knowledge exchange; supporting individual researchers through membership services, publications and events and integrating stakeholders in the research process.
ISOFAR pursues its mission by
- supporting individual researchers, from both generalist organic systems and specialist disciplinary backgrounds, through membership services including events, publications, and relevant scientific structures
- facilitating global co-operation in research, education and knowledge exchange;
- encouraging conceptual, methodological and theoretical development, respecting the ethos of organic agriculture, in a systems/inter-disciplinary context;
- encouraging the active participation of users and stakeholders, with their accumulated knowledge and experience, in the prioritisation, development, conduct, evaluation and communication of research;
- fostering relationships with related research associations, including joint events and publications.
- Next >>